Security Awareness Training
Coefficient Technologies provides a set of security awareness services designed to help customers strengthen their overall security through a mix of security assessments, policies and procedures, training, the latest news on security.
These services are designed to augment an organization’s existing security architecture Our enhanced breach protection services include:
- Interactive, scenario-based on-site training
- A security portal for employees of your customers that provides access to breach security information and tools. We can upload security reports and information, such as network assessments, vulnerability scans, output from RMM tools, and more.
- A security risk assessment that identifies gaps in a customer’s environment and provides recommendations for remediation.
- Unlimited dark web breach assessments are included per customer.
- A platform for delivering easy-to-understand, written security policies and procedures. The policies address topics such as network security, computer use, bring your own device, physical security, and termination. Employees are required to electronically sign and acknowledge understanding of each policy.
- Phishing awareness through the delivery of simulated phishing emails to employees. Help to educate users on how to spot phishing emails, a common device for infiltrating business computers and networks.
- Engaging and interactive micro-training lessons emailed weekly to your customer’s employees. The lessons are branded with your logo and focus on important topics like phishing scams, ransomware, and the physical protection of mobile devices.
- A monthly security awareness eNewsletter with tips to keep employees secure both in the office and at home.
- Strengthens a customer’s overall internal security
- Boosts security knowledge and awareness for all users
- Adds a key component to a high-demand security services
The following are our core training modules that can be tailored to meet your organizations needs.
Core Training Modules
- You are the most importnant level of defense
- Social Engineering
- Email and Phishing
- Targeted Attacks
- Social Networks
- Mobile Devices
- Browsing Safely
- Data Security
Awareness Training Modules
- Working Remotely
- Insider Threat
- Help Desk
- Information Technology Staff (IT Staff)
- Physical Security
- Cloud Services
- International Travel
- Creating a Cyber Secure Home
- Protecting Your Kids Online
- Senior Leadership
- New Employee